Elder Scrolls Online’s PvE Time Trials have been popular since the release of Lower/Upper Craglorn Time Trials in May 2014. LND started Time Trials in May 2015 & have run Events on our website ever since. We now run all 5 current 12 player Time Trials on a weekly rotation and all LND members are welcome to participate in Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday Events regardless of Skill level or Experience. We do recommend you have CP300+ when attempting Veteran Time Trials.
- Try to turn up 15 minutes before the start of the Raid.
- Grouping usually begins 10 minutes before starting time.
How to prepare
It’s a good idea to be well supplied with the following before joining a raid.
- Charge your weapons
- Eat your food or drink
- Repair equipment at a vendor
- Buy/Farm 200 Grand Soul Gems
- Buy/Farm writs for 50 Grand Repair Kits
- Buy/Create 10 CP150 Blue/Epic Food
- Buy/Create 200 CP150 Tri-stat Potions
Crafting or Farming Raid Gear is essential to maximize your effectiveness in raids.
It’s good advice to check what others are using for your Class/Race/Resource Type for the Time Trial that you are running.
Read builds on AlcastHQ.com for better understanding of why to use certain skills/gear/consumables.
Check your Mundus stone & Vampirism level.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.