Patch 2.4.6 Changes
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.4.6 is an incremental patch that includes a fix for Ultimate regeneration passives, item fixes, some 64-bit client fixes, several quest fixes, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 144.4MB.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACK
Quests & Zones
- Evermore Smithy Contract: Coyne Dubroc will now spawn properly.
- The Litany of Blood: You can now complete the Litany of Blood introductory quest if you use a guide or sheer luck to complete the achievement before actually completing the quest.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Combat & Gameplay
- All ability and morph respec costs have been restored to the original cost of 50 gold per point instead of temporary cost of 1 gold per point that we put in place for the first week after Dark Brotherhood launch.
- Fixed an issue where bonuses that reduced the cost of Ultimate abilities were causing Ultimates to fail to cast at the new reduced cost, or at all.
- Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to get on top of Keep walls.
- Fixed a tooltip issue that caused Crown Tri-Restoration Potions to display their duration as “AB_DERIVED_VALUE_TIME”, instead of displaying their actual duration.
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue that was causing certain items to display as Grey quality instead of their actual quality. This was a display issue only, and did not impact the functionality of affected items These items now display their correct sell value, stats, color, and appearance.
- Implemented the comprehensive fix for the issue described in this hotfix note. This fix is not retroactive. Please contact our Support team while in the game if you need assistance with this issue.
- Pelinal’s Aptitude: Fixed an issue where this item set’s tooltip erroneously stated it was disabled.
- Fixed an issue that was causing occasional crashing when using the PC version of the 64-bit client.
- Fixed an issue that was causing certain textures to be missing or appear black when using the PC version of the 64-bit client.
- Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of random/incorrect sounds playing
- Updated the PC version of the 64-bit client to help address cases of audio static playing
Graphics & Performance
- We have made general framerate improvements both the 32-bit and 64-bit Mac and PC game clients.
Quests & Zones
- Fixed a number of issues related to interactions and the use of quest items that were blocking quests from non-DLC zones.
- The Soul-Meld Mage: You will no longer get stuck in the door to the Experiment Chamber while on this quest.
- Shattered Hopes: Captain Hrosta’s sacrifice will now properly advance this quest.
158 total views, 2 views today