Depending upon whether you are looking for a specific item or just browsing for general information, there are several different ways to navigate through the many item-related pages.
Within the category Online-Items are many subcategories listing nearly every item in the game by function. If you don’t know the exact spelling of a specific item, browsing through one of the categories may help you to find it.
General Articles on Items
Most of these articles provide general information on various types of items, and also include lists of the mundane (non-enchanted and widely available) varieties of the items.
- Alchemy Ingredients: A complete list of alchemical solvents and reagents
- Armor: Base unenchanted armor
- Blacksmithing Materials: A complete list of ores, ingots and tempers
- Books: All books in the game
- Clothing Materials: A complete list of cloths, leathers and tannins
- Contraband: Stolen items which exist only to sell to a Fence
- Crafting Motifs: A list of all crafting motifs and their associated styles
- Currency: The types of currencies in the game
- Disguises: Cosmetic outfits which cause certain enemies to become passive
- Drinks: Brewed beverages that provide temporary benefits
- Food: Cooked meals that can provide beneficial effects
- Glyphs: A list of all glyphs that can be used for enchanting
- Jewelry: Base unenchanted clothing and jewelry
- Miscellaneous Items: Includes gems, minor items, etc.
- Notes: Random notes and letters found in the game
- Potions: All potions and poisons
- Quest Items: All quest items found in game that cannot, for at least a time, be removed from your inventory
- Provisioning Ingredients: All ingredients needed to cook food and brew drinks
- Recipes: All recipes for cooking food and brewing
- Runestones: All runestones for crafting glyphs
- Sets: All item sets and where to find them
- Shields: Base unenchanted shields
- Soul Gems: All soul gems in the game and how to use them
- Style Materials: A list of materials that determine the style of crafted equipment
- Trophies: Special rewards from certain quests and activities
- Weapons: Base unenchanted weapons
- Woodworking Materials: A complete list of logs, sanded wood and resins
- Collections: Account-wide cosmetic and convenience items, stored in a separate interface which do not take up inventory space
- Assistants: Summonable NPCs that offer specific Services
- Costumes: Cosmetic outfits with no effect on gameplay
- Mementos: Quest reward tems which can be activated to produce a short-lived cosmetic effect
- Mounts: Ridable creatures for quickly traveling across Tamriel
- Pets: All vanity creatures that can follow the player
Articles on Enchanted Items
These articles provide lists of all the enchanted items available in the game, organized according to how you are likely to find or obtain the item.
- Unique Items: Unique items with fixed attributes that are only found in one place
Articles on Item Materials
Each of these articles provides complete information on an item material, such as where to obtain the material.
Creating Custom Items
- Alchemy: Create your own custom potions.
- Blacksmithing: Create and improve metal weapons and heavy armor.
- Clothing: Create and improve light and medium armor.
- Enchanting: Create glyphs to enchant weapons, armor, and jewelry.
- Provisioning: Cook food and brew drink at a cooking fire.
- Woodworking: Create and improve staves, shields, and bows.
1,324 total views, 1 views today