The Elder Scrolls Online v4.1.6 fixes the issue in Trials where some objects were vanishing, and missing Keep walls in Cyrodiil. We also have re-enabled Asylum Sanctorium, and have made several fixes and adjustments involving the two new Wolfhunter dungeons. For combat and gameplay, we’ve temporarily reduced the respec cost to one gold, and have fixed the issue with the Ward of Cyrodiil item set bonuses, among a few other bug fixes. The size of this patch is 90.4MB.
- Fixed an exploit that was occurring in Asylum Sanctorium involving Saint Olms. The Trial is now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the final Imperial City Prison and White-Gold Tower bosses were not dropping their Monster Masks correctly.
- March of Sacrifices
- Bleeding applied by Balorgh’s Bite no longer benefits from the damage bonus provided by The Hunt.
- Moon Hunter Keep
- Removed a potentially confusing conversation with Adonatus where he offers a Lycanthropy cure, but does not confirm the selection before curing Lycanthropy.
- Hedge Maze Guardian:
- The Spriggans that attempt to replenish an ally’s health will now go dormant more consistently when they reach zero health.
- When the Hedge Maze Guardian is defeated, the Spriggans that inhabit the Hedge Maze will now perish along with him.
- Archivist Ernarde’s Enraging Aura has been adjusted:
- This ability will now only appear in Veteran Difficulty.
- This ability will no longer incorrectly affect the Archivist or other player characters when it affects another monster.
- Fixed an issue preventing higher-level robes from Moon Hunter Keep and March of Sacrifices from properly appearing in the Huntsman or Silver Dawn style.
- The Apex Predator and Survival of the Fittest achievements are now granted when the criteria is properly met.
- Respec costs have been temporarily set to 1 gold until the next incremental patch to allow you to perform a full respec cheaply, and regain skill points that may have been lost with a prior change to the Werewolf Devour skill.
- Known Issue: The respec cost will appear to multiply for every skill point instead of being 1 gold. This is strictly a visual issue, and you can rest assured the cost is indeed just 1 gold.
- Dark Magic
- Rune Prison: Reduced the duration of this ability to 2 seconds from 3.5 seconds.
- Storm Calling
- Mages’ Fury: Fixed an issue where Mages’ Fury and its morphs could be cast – with no actual damage – when out of Magicka.
- Ward of Cyrodiil: Fixed an issue where this item set was providing the incorrect bonus for 2-4 set pieces. It will now provide the following:
- 2 – 129 Weapon Damage
- 3 – 129 Stamina Recovery
- 4 – 129 Stamina Recovery
- Fixed an issue where the icons for Edge Keep Bonuses were not visible.
- Fixed an issue where Keep walls would occasionally fail to appear.
- Vanity pets, Assistants and Mementos can no longer be summoned in Istirus Outpost.
- Fixed an issue where camel and bear mounts were laughing maniacally, and quite disturbingly, when sprinting.
- Fixed an issue where portals would occasionally fail to function in the Village of the Lost, blocking you from accessing other parts of the dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where some objects would intermittently vanish in Trials.
- Fixed a game crash related to visual effects.
95 total views, 1 views today