The Elder Scrolls Online v4.3.6 has numerous fixes and adjustments to dungeon content, in addition to fixing the strength of Siege weaponry and Keep ledges introduced in the last patch. We’ve also fixed issues surrounding bar swapping and the Twilight Tormentor ability, a few common game crashes, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 184MB.
- Bloodroot Forge
- Stone Atronachs now display the correct animations when defeated.
- Increased the visibility of various radial telegraphs.
- Decreased the overall damage done by Galchobar.
- Decreased the damage done by Galchobar’s Scorched Earth in Normal mode.
- Decreased the damage of Lava Geyser in Veteran mode.
- Added a screen shake effect to Galchobar’s bellow.
- Removed the Stone Atronachs from the encounter.
- Decreased the health of the Fire Shalks.
- More Fire Shalks will now be summoned during the encounter, but less frequently.
- Decreased the damage done by the Fire Shalk’s Lava Ball and Flame Surge abilities.
- Added a center screen message when a player is targeted by the Fire Shalk’s Lava Ball.
- Added a flashing telegraph to the player being chased by the Fire Shalk’s Lava Ball.
- White Gold Tower
- Planar Inhibitor
- Heat Stroke will now be fully cleansed from a player that disrupts the Inhibitor Pinion.
- Heat Stroke now correctly appear as a debuff, and no longer stacks beyond 12.
- Fixed an issue with the visual effects for Heat Stroke not appearing correctly.
- The Inhibitor Pinion now reactivates faster after interacting with it.
- Your character will no longer suffer a stacking snare during Daedric Catastrophe when being chased by the Planar Inhibitor.
- Added a targeting telegraph to the player that the Planar Inhibitor is chasing during Daedric Catastrophe.
- Increased the time it takes for Plane Meld Rifts to summon the first Dremora.
- Plane Meld Rifts now only summon a single Dremora total.
- Magma Diver and Cataclysmic Geyser can now be dodged.
- Updated various telegraphs to be more visible and informative.
- Planar Inhibitor
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- The Refabricated Spheres during the fight with the Hunter-Killer Fabricant will once again be removed when the encounter is completed. Note that Halls of Fabrication has been re-enabled with this change.
- Monsters that assess which player is currently tanking are now updated more frequently.
- The Shade of Siroria, Shade of Silaeda, Shade of Relequen and Shade of Belanaril are worth less experience when defeated.
- Shade of Galenwe and Shade of Falarielle now award the correct amount of gold.
- The Shadow of the Fallen debuff is now removed should the corresponding Shadow of the Fallen monster not appear near the debuffed player corpse.
- Reman’s Plaza in Alinor is now correctly named Rinmawen’s Plaza, as originally intended.
- March of Sacrifices
- Dagrund the Bulky
- Bearfang Hunters now deal less damage overall in Veteran mode.
- Bearfang Hunter’s ability Creeping Chill no longer applies the healing debuff Frigid Defile in Veteran mode.
- Dagrund’s Decimate ability can now be dodged and does less damage on impact in Veteran mode.
- Dagrund’s Concussive Clap ability now deals less damage over the entire duration, and the damage no longer increases with each hit. However, the initial tick damage was increased.
- Dagrund’s Concussive Clap ability no longer deals area damage around each player.
- Decreased the damage of Dagrund’s Upheaval ability in Veteran mode.
- Dagrund’s various damage over time effects, including Sear, Biting Cold and Deadly Current, now deal less damage over the entire duration, and the damage no longer increases with each tick. However, the initial tick damage was increased.
- Decreased the damage from several of Dagrund’s abilities, including:
- Chilling Pylons
- Chilling Wind
- Melting Point
- Shocking Strike
- Dagrund the Bulky
- Depths of Malatar
- Scavenging Maw
- The Scavenging Maw will no longer cast Retch immediately after Devour finishes.
- While casting Retch, the Scavenging Maw will no longer appear to swap targets rapidly after being hit by a player taunt ability.
- Scavenging Maw
- Rizzuk and Avalanche
- Your character will no longer instantly die when resurrecting in the Hailstorm.
- Shatter has a much more accurate telegraph to indicate the areas that will be damaged when it explodes.
- Tharayya now only warns you about the Hot Foot Trap if The Stonekeeper is engaged in combat.
- You will no longer appear to leave the “Vault of Mhuvnak” and enter the “Frostvault” while moving through the Skeevaton portion of The Stonekeeper encounter.
- When you choose a role specific Skeevaton after activating the Veracity Verifier, Tharayya now provides detail about the chosen Skeevaton’s functionality every time the Skeevaton is used.
- Added camera shake and vibration feedback (for Gamepad Mode) to various abilities in The Stonekeeper encounter.
- Added visual indicators for when The Stonekeeper is critically wounded and begins using its Haywire Missile ability.
- The Stonekeeper now disables Shocking Countermeasure when casting Extermination Protocol, and enables Shocking Countermeasure when Extermination Protocol finishes.
- Rizzuk and Avalanche
- Fixed an issue if you were stunned in the middle of a bar swap, you could become locked out from bar swapping.
- Daedric Summoning
- Summon Twilight Tormentor (morph): Fixed an issue where the bonus from the active portion of this ability could fail to apply to the Twilight Tormentor.
- Fixed some instances where you weren’t able to walk up Keep ledges. We will continue to identify and fix any remaining outliers.
- Fixed an issue where some of the areas off the map in Mor Khazgur would not kill your character when you fell out of bounds.
- Fixed an issue where some siege damage could not be shielded, and some siege damage was higher than intended. We will be further investigating damage as whole with siege for future updates.
- Cradle of Shadows
- Velidreth’s Gout of Bile and Expose Morsel abilities are now only cast in Hard Mode.
- Shadow Weavers, Shadow Warriors and Marrow Fiends now only appear in Hard Mode.
- Decreased Velidreth’s overall damage in Veteran mode.
- Decreased the effectiveness of all negative effects related to the Diseased Spores.
- Decreased the damage done by Shadow Spine in Normal and Veteran modes.
- Velidreth’s Shadow Spine no longer applies the Impaled debuff in Veteran mode.
- Decreased the damage done by Deadly Spikes in the catacombs.
- Deadly Spikes no longer applies Enfeebling Poison or drains Stamina resources in Veteran mode.
- Velidreth now displays the correct animations when casting Shadow Sense.
- Fixed an issue where some overland item sets were incorrectly dropping in Trials.
- Fixed an issue where Deadly Strike armor could drop from Cyrodiil town-sourced boxes in the Nirnhoned trait.
- The text for the Divine Guardian achievement now correctly indicates that it requires 275,000 points of healing to complete, instead of 375,000.
- Fixed an issue where the Redoran Style was displaying generic icons to represent the Motif chapters.
- Fixed an issue where the quest steps on the compass and map for the Deshaan quest “A Timely Matter” were not showing the Zone Story icon.
- Added a message for the Deshaan Zone Guide Story Quest mouse over telling you to complete the quest “Fighting Back” to see more quests.
- Fixed an issue where the map UI for Stonefalls would overlap with Bal Foyen, causing issues with auto navigation for the Zone Guide.
- Fixed an issue where adjusting the default permissions for several homes in a single session could result in those permissions being set incorrectly. Note this only affected those using Gamepad Mode.
- Fixed an issue where your game would crash when using the Silver-Dawn Argent Charger mount.
Mac Game Client
- Reduced the frequency of crashes that could occur during long play sessions.
- Fixed an issue that would cause mail sent with attachments to occasionally arrive without the attachments.
- Fixed an issue where Summerset was erroneously displayed in the Zone DLC menu of the Collections UI.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur when switching back and forth between the keyboard and Gamepad UI at a Guild Store.
77 total views, 2 views today