The Elder Scrolls Online v4.3.9 mainly focuses on fixing several issues within DLC dungeons, in addition to a few frequent game crashes. We are still working on the issue affecting monster positions and teleports (for example, Saint Felms failing to use Teleport Strike). The size of this incremental patch is 139MB.
- Asylum Sanctorium
- The damage from Saint Llothis’ Defiling Blast will now more accurately match the ability’s telegraph.
- Fang Lair
- Removed the snare effect from the Degenerative Acid ability applied by the Giant Scarabs in the encounter with Thurvokun.
- Fixed an issue where the Zone Guide was occasionally not functioning properly within Imperial City.
- Shade of Z’Maja will no longer immediately cast Nocturnal’s Favor after casting Baneful Mark.
- The damage dealt from The Stonekeeper’s Disintegration Failsafe will now synchronize better with the fire visual effects.
- The Stonekeeper’s Squash ability during the introductory scene no longer deals damage outside the telegraphed area.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when logging out to character select.
- Attempting to jump to a player’s home that you do not have permission to enter will no longer sometimes cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where you could not open the menu or map while your character was dead.
- Clarified the tooltip text for items which require you own a specific Collectible in order to utilize them, like Jewelry Crafting Stations and the Indrik evolution Berries. These items now specifically state that they require the Collectible ‘to use’.
198 total views, 2 views today