The Elder Scrolls Online v5.2.7 includes several additional adjustments for the Activity Finder to improve its performance, in addition to some combat-related fixes for crowd control abilities, auras, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 239MB.
- Corrected the traits and enchantments on some gear in Dragonhold which had upgrades for different item types. These items will update to the new traits and enchantments automatically, unless they have had their trait replaced at a Transmute Station. In that case, they will retain the transmutation.
- The Dark Aeon: Sai will now properly grant the Season of the Dragon quest after finishing the Dragonhold main story.
- The Herbalist’s Product: You will now receive the Topal Corsair Legs even if you fail to complete the quest within the time limit. If you previously completed the quest but did not get your pants, they will be granted straight to your Collectibles.
- Fixed an issue where you would not receive credit for the River of Rebirth achievement after completing the last quest in Murkmire if you left the area before the scene finished. This achievement will be granted retroactively for anyone who completed the quest in a future patch.
- Crowd Control abilities that have fail safes for targeting already CC’ed targets will now properly update when looking at targets that gain CC Immunity via special means, such as abilities or potions.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips affected by the things such as Shield Strength would fail to update.
- Auras will now properly update for everyone in their respective area through bar swapping. For real this time.
- Fixed an issue where bar swapping while mounted would cause your character to spur your mount again. They understood you the first time.
- Refreshing Path: Fixed an issue where this ability would change its Area of Effect based on summoned due to inheriting ownership. It now always heals in the area it displays, regardless if you summon minions to do your bidding.
- Aedric Spear
- Sun Shield
- Blazing Shield (morph): Fixed an issue where this ability could save damage taken from previous casts. Once the shield ends or is broken, it will attempt to deal damage and then wipe its memory clean of all the transgressions it experienced, if any. Be like Blazing Shield; forget and forgive.
- Sun Shield
- Corrected an unintentional change in the appearance of the “Elsweyr Canopy, Peaked” furnishing that occurred during the release of Dragonhold.
- Fixed several issues that could result in prolonged queues when utilizing the Activity Finder.
- Godrun’s Dream: Fixed an issue where Godrun wasn’t appearing, thus blocking the quest.
- XML control handlers from secure templates will now run securely even when the control is created from an insecure state.
- Fixed an error when resizing the game window after opening the Crown Store purchase UI.
Guilds & Guild Functionality
- Fixed an issue where accepting multiple Guild Finder applications could cause other applications to clear.
11 total views, 1 views today