The Elder Scrolls Online v5.3.6 includes some adjustments to help with the recent input delays and desyncs while in combat, in addition to a fix where breaking free could become delayed, spamming block disconnecting you to the login screen, several crash fixes, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 177MB.
- You will now only be able to revive in situations normally allowed in Icereach.
- Adjusted the collision in Orc Long Houses to allow your character to move about them once more.
- In an effort to address recent input delays and desyncs when casting abilities, we have optimized how messages (how the server/client communicate with each other) are sent.
- Fixed an issue where breaking free could become delayed for about a second in some situations.
- Repeatedly activating and dropping Block will no longer kick you from the server, returning you to the login screen.
- Fixed an issue where interacting with an objective, such as a Chaos Ball or Volendrung, could prevent you from activating Block or Sprint.
- Incapacitating Strike: This Ultimate no longer silences the target, but instead stuns them for 3 seconds if cast with 120 or more Ultimate. This change was primarily done to fix an issue where the unique silence applied from this ability conflicted with some recent hard-coded block behaviors.
- Aedric Spear
- Piercing Spear: Fixed an issue where this passive did not work against blocking targets.
- Fixed a crash that could occasionally happen on logging out or entering a new zone.
- Fixed an issue in the UI texture management which could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue with the particle system that was causing a rare crash.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur during high volumes of combat.
- Fixed several UI errors related to keybindings and the guild roster.
196 total views, 1 views today