The Elder Scrolls Online v5.3.9 includes a couple visual improvements for combat, some stability improvements, and a fix for the Morrowind tutorial. The size of this patch is 120MB.
- Fixed an issue where Naryu Virian would fail to start her interrupt tutorial until she moved or the sequence timed out.
- Using a gap closer ability such as a Charge, Leap, or Teleport will now visually suppress the block visuals during their use. Please note you are still blocking while using these attacks if you were already using block while activating them.
- Fixed an issue where the block visual effects could get stuck on your character while using Gamepad Mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during some Justice activities.
- Made some improvements that should slightly decrease the amount of crashes and general lag in areas with lots of combat.
123 total views, 1 views today